As a registered volunteer for FEC United and for all volunteer related events and activities, you do hereby discharge FEC United, the event site, their management, officers, board members, employees, members, sponsors, volunteers, representatives and their successors, and all cooperating businesses and organizations, from all claims of damages, demands, actions and causes whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of your participation in a FEC United activity, event, or fundraiser.
As a volunteer, you agree to indemnify and hold FEC United harmless for all fines, penalties, fees and expenses incurred as a result of or related to any breach of contractual obligation to the participant.
By completing and submitting this form to FEC United, you understand and agree to the following:
- I will conduct all volunteer activities with high standards, professionalism, and good taste, and will do nothing to cause detriment to the reputation or goodwill of FEC United.
- Any contributions to FEC United that I receive (“Individual Contributions”) and any contributions that I make will be sent to FEC United no later than thirty days following the conclusion of the activity. All contributions will be paid in United States dollars, checks or money orders will be made payable to “FEC United” and sent to: FEC United, PO Box 891, Parker, CO 80134, Attention: Volunteer and Community Partnerships.
- I will not represent that FEC United is a producer, co producer, sponsor, or presenter of the activity.
- If the FEC United determines, in its sole discretion, that the Fundraiser or related activities could injure the goodwill or reputation of FEC United may terminate this Agreement immediately.
- Upon the expiration or sooner termination of Fundraiser, I shall discontinue using the FEC United name and logo and all materials that reference the Fundraiser.
- I declare the information provided by me in this Application is true, correct and complete, and intend to be legally bound by its terms.