Thank you for helping to save Colorado from the vaccine passport system!
This is Our Current Call to Action.
- Separately email both the Larimer and Boulder County Board of Health and local city and county leadership to say that you want the “vaccine verification” system, which is a vaccine passport system, ended forever. We do not want to bring this segregation to Colorado! A vaccine passport has never saved a life.
- Separately email the Boulder and Larimer County Boards of Health and county officials to call for an end the mask mandates in Boulder and Larimer counties. The mask mandates are directly tied to the coercive vaccine passport system. It is no coincidence that in both Boulder and Larimer counties masks and vaccine passports were ushered in simultaneously. Masking does not save lives, but it does make some businesses see the vaccine passport as an attractive way to be exempted from oppressive masks.
- Ask all entities you are emailing to unmask our children in schools! School boards look to the county and state health department boards for leadership when deciding to mask our children. Children have been held hostage by the school system for the last 19 months as a bargaining chip to get them vaccinated so that the COVID vaccines will remain liability free and be covered by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We do not bargain with our children.
- Tell the county and state leadership we demand more transparency and accountability in the hospital system. How many health care workers were fired for each county? How does the 2021 capacity limit compare to last year? How many out of state and out of county people are hospitalized? How many people are in the hospital with incidental positive COVID tests when they are not there for COVID and are not symptomatic? How many people are in the hospital for serious health issues caused by being refused health care for the last 19 months? How many children are hospitalized with RSV and other non-COVID viruses? What steps are the counties taking to scale up their capacity? Why aren’t they bringing in out of state workers? Why do they continue to fire healthcare workers?
- Demand that the counties stop vaccinating children on school grounds! Calling children out of class to receive a vaccine is violating the medical privacy of both the vaccinated child and the children who do not take the vaccine at school. Parents are not on hand to withdraw consent or watch for adverse events. Medical procedures do not belong in our schools.
- Email the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s Executive Director as well as the Governor of Colorado’s Chief of Staff to demand that they do not enact a statewide mask mandate and statewide vaccine passport system, as they have alluded to doing in recent days, as a threat to “bring the hospital admissions under control.”
Click here to read the summary and emails from Larimer County Health Director Tom Gonzalez convening an illegal meeting over email with 23 officials in attempt to violate the land owner’s First Amendment rights over the tractor trailer that reads “Resist the Fascists” parked on private land.
Subscribe to notifications and start to attend every board of health and county commissioner meeting there is.
Larimer Board of Health schedule: https://www.larimer.org/boards/board-health/meetings#/list/
Larimer County Commissioner schedule: https://www.larimer.org/bocc/commissioners-meetings#/uws/
Boulder Board of Health and County Commissioner schedule: https://bouldercountyco.iqm2.com/Citizens/default.aspx
Click here for a list of Larimer County leadership
LARIMER COUNTY/FORT COLLINS/LOVELAND INFORMATION BEGINS HERE
Larimer County Board of Health
Tony Van Goor
Janna West Kowalski
Larimer County Department of Health Director and Board of Health Secretary:
Tom Gonzalez 970-498-6714
Larimer Board of Health Email block:
Larimer County Commissioners
John Kefalas 970-498-7001
Kristin Stephens 970-498-7002
Jody Shadduck-McNally 970-498-7003
Larimer County Commissioners Email block:
Larimer County Managers
Linda Hoffman 970-498-7004
Lorenda Volker 970-498-7008
Larimer managers Email block:
Fort Collins City Council
Mayor Jeni Arndt
Fort Collins City Council email block:
Loveland City Council
BOULDER COUNTY AND CITY INFORMATION BEGINS HERE
Boulder County Board of Health:
Boulder Bounty Board of Health emails are not public. Click here to go to a form to submit a comment to the county. You must hit “next” on the bottom of the page to get to page 2.
Boulder County Commissioners:
Boulder County Commissioners email block:
Boulder City Council:
Aaron Brockett 720-984-1863
Rachel Friend 720-601-0163
Junie Joseph 720-789-3234
Mirabai Nagle 303-818-4128
Adam Swetlik 720-610-8580
Mark Wallach 720-601-9977
Sam Weaver 303-416-6130
Bob Yates 720-310-5829
Mary Young 303-501-2439
Boulder City Council Email block:
STATE OF COLORADO INFORMATION BEGINS HERE:
Lisa Kaufmann, Chief of Staff, Jared Polis 303-866-6290
Jill Hunsaker Ryan, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment 303-692-2012
State email block: