Jefferson County Public Health Board has posted their “draft” public health order outlining mask mandate and vaccine verified facilities. Let them know the public does NOT support mandates of any kind! Read the “draft” public health order here: https://www.jeffco.us/DocumentCenter/View/29802/JCPHO-21-006-Requiring-Face-Coverings-in-Public-Indoor-Spaces-DRAFT?fbclid=IwAR2d8gU5Kc5Bh5GOQccEGofxHzFvTFqpmQ¿UGwYz6Bj2B1StIWmYWCte-yQ
“The Jefferson County Board of Health will meet at 11 a.m. Monday to consider an order that, as drafted, would require masks for everyone over the age of 2 when entering or remaining in indoor settings. It allows for several exceptions, including for medical reasons or when a person is sitting at a table. But it requires establishments to deny service to anyone out of compliance. Businesses can apply to be exempt if they require proof of vaccination upon entry, among other changes.”
Point out that 1/3 of African Americans and 2/3 of Hispanics in Colorado will be the victims of their vaccine passport program, and how exhausting it is to see these people claim that racism is a public health threat while they carry out the most racist actions our state has seen in 60 years.
WAYS TO HELP:
- Sign up TODAY to submit written comment or speak at the Zoom meeting MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22 AT 11 AM https://jcphrc.jeffco.us/surveys/?s=W7L4P7D4AD The form asks for an address, use their own:45 Parfet St, Lakewood, CO 80215
- Write to the JCPH Board members (See emails and phone numbers below)
- Attend the peaceful rally planned at 645 Parfet St., Lakewood, CO 80215 on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22 AT 11AM
Join the Zoom Meeting Here on Monday at 11 AM:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 850 8587 0373
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
Reach out to the Jefferson County Public Health Board directly:
- Greg Deranleau, [email protected] (Term Expires: Sept. 30, 2024)
- Lane Drager, [email protected] (Term Expires: Sept. 30, 2025)
- Dr. Kimberley Krapek, [email protected] (Term Expires: Sept. 30, 2023)
- Dr. Harriet Hall, [email protected] (Term Expires: Sept. 30, 2022)
- Cheri Jahn, [email protected] (Term Expires: Sept. 30, 2023)
Reach out to the Jefferson County Commissioners:
District 1 Tracy Kraft-Tharp: [email protected] or 303-271-8525
District 2 Andy Kerr: [email protected] or 303-271-8503
District 3 Lesley Dahlkemper: [email protected] or 303-271-8525
These County Commissioners have Authority over the Board of Health.
If you get in touch with them, they will try to tell you they can’t do anything.
But that’s not exactly true.
The County Commissioners are elected to serve the people of Jefferson County, and they MUST stand up for our Rights and Freedom!